H2O Wireless Internet Settings
Home » H2O Wireless Internet Settings
【HOW TO CHECK DATA BALANCE】
Method ① dial *777*1# and press 'send' / 'call'(remaining LTE data balance appears on screen)
Method ② Install 「My h2o」app App Store or Google Play
You may experience no internet service on iPhone while your balance is still valid and calling / texting feature is available.
New internet profile for H2O® Wireless Japan has been released to provide Facetime and iMessage features for iPhone. For more details, please read news.
You may have received text message such as below to inform you the update.
"h2o Wireless will send handset configuration for the following services: Internet Browsing GPRS. Please accept any settings. If asked for a PIN, please use...
Please follow link to get settings for your phone. https://locsettings.smarttrust.com/sp/iphone?k="
Manual configuration (old APN settings) is no longer required.
Please check your carrier network setting.
To confirm if you have installed the latest Pure Talk settings.
- go to Settings
- Carrier should be Pure Talk 24.0 or higher
- Go back to General
- Scroll down to PROFILE
- Click PROFILE option (This will access the current profile installed on the phone)
- Select REMOVE option
- Warning message should show up to confirm, proceed to REMOVE
If successful, this will remove the profile and back to the previous screen. *make sure both Cellular Data and LTE option is ON.
A. Manual Configuration will solve the issue.
Remove any internet profile installed on your phone. Make sure to back up all the data before configuration.
- Go to Settings
- Turn on Cellular Data
- Connect to Wi-Fi
- Using your device's Safari browser
- Type www.boltconfig.com on URL bar
- This will automatically take you to the configuration page.
- For the latest iOS: Go to Settings > General >Profile >tap "H2O"
- On the upper right-hand corner you will see an "Install" icon select that and it will automatically install the correct APN settings. (you may be asked to enter your 4-6 digits pass code for your phone)
- Once completed select Done/Save and the installation will be completed.
- Restart your device
- Turn off Wi-Fi and test any web page.
A. It may take 1-10 minutes to pick up new network. Try steps below if you 4G/LTE network is not available.
- Settings → General → About → Carrier → Pure Talk 36.0 or higher
- Reboot your iPhone several times until the carrier is updated
- Settings → Cellular → Cellular Data is ON
- If your SIM card is manufactured before 2014, SIM card may need to be replaced.
please contact Customer Service for further assistance.
- Go to settings
- Turn on Mobile Network
- Go back to general settings
- Tap Others
- Tap Mobile networks
- Tap Access Point Names
- Tap the Menu button (「＋」or「︙」)
- Add New APN below
- Tap Save
APN RESELLER MMSC http://mmsc.mobile.att.net MMS Proxy proxy.mobile.att.net MMS port 80 MCC 310 MNC 410 Authentication Type None APN protocol IPv4 Bearer Unspecified
- Make sure to select the new setting
- Restart your device
*H2O® Wireless Japan Customer Serviceicon-mobile-phone
☎1-877-890-5001Operator available 9AM-8PM EST・6AM- 5PM PST
CUSTOMERCARE@H2OWIRELESSJAPAN.COMPlease list your full name (as it appears on registered Credit Card) and phone number for any inquiry.